vBSEO v3.3.0 Gold NULL Draxofavalon

Draxofavalon

vBSEO 3.3.0 - GOLD NULL Draxofavalon

Code:
  ____    ____       _      __  __    U  ___ u  _____     _    __     __     _      _       U  ___ u  _   _     
 |  _"\U |  _"\ uU  /"\  u  \ \/"/     \/"_ \/ |" ___|U  /"\  u\ \   /"/uU  /"\  u |"|       \/"_ \/ | \ |"|    
/| | | |\| |_) |/ \/ _ \/   /\  /\     | | | |U| |_  u \/ _ \/  \ \ / //  \/ _ \/U | | u     | | | |<|  \| |>   
U| |_| |\|  _ <   / ___ \  U /  \ u.-,_| |_| |\|  _|/  / ___ \  /\ V /_,-./ ___ \ \| |/__.-,_| |_| |U| |\  |u   
 |____/ u|_| \_\ /_/   \_\  /_/\_\  \_)-\___/  |_|    /_/   \_\U  \_/-(_//_/   \_\ |_____|\_)-\___/  |_| \_|    
  |||_   //   \\_ \\    >>,-,>> \\_      \\    )(\\,-  \\    >>  //       \\    >> //  \\      \\    ||   \\,-. 
 (__)_) (__)  (__)__)  (__)\_)  (__)    (__)  (__)(_/ (__)  (__)(__)     (__)  (__)_")("_)    (__)   (_")  (_/  

Script info:
vBSEO stands for "vBulletin Search Engine Optimization", a powerful custom "mod" (modification) for vBulletin, one of the Internet’s most popular website forums. Because of its user-friendly interface, installation and customization of vBSEO can be completed in minutes even by novice vB admins. vBSEO makes vBulletin SEO for your forums a reality.
Once installed, vBSEO ensures that all of your vBulletin forum content and threads can be included in Internet search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, AltaVista, AskJeeves, and hundreds of smaller search engines.

Release name: vBSEO.v3.3.0.Gold.NULL-Draxofavalon
Script name: vBSEO v3.3.0 Gold
Release date: 05/04/2009
Supplied by: vBSEO
Nullified by: Draxofavalon
Tested by: Draxofavalon
Protection: Callbacks & Key
Released officialy for: vBTEAM Community (vBTEAM.info)

This is the GOLD version with all options and settings like Canonical URLs, Virtual HTML Display, etc.

If you like it please click the Thanks button and respect the credits.

Download in Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZ52YEX7
Versions with/out Copyright included

MD5 Checksums of this release: F55CBAF9F3E4ADF232A683961D2B713E

There are two version one with Copyright and other with Copyright removed choose the one you like ;)

Draxofavalon

This is the GOLD version because has the italian language and all the new options on the vBSEOCP like Canonical URLs, Virtual HTML Display, blog rewrite, etc.

bulletin

Is there any bug? I saw when i installed this vbseo 3.3.0 my logo display gets small, and when i disable or uninstall this vbseo, my forum logo works properly. Does anyone has same issue too?

all4one

thank you very much

but can someone help me with this?

all the group discussion in social group are not link correctly. For example

"domain.com/groups/chaos-theory-group-12-%discussion_title%.html"

How do i fix that?

Draxofavalon

all4one said:
thank you very much

but can someone help me with this?

all the group discussion in social group are not link correctly. For example

"domain.com/groups/chaos-theory-group-12-%discussion_title%.html"

How do i fix that?

Try to set Default Settings in the URL Rewrite Preset, or manually edit the Groups URL setting.

BaCo35

Thought I installed the 'without copyright' version, but it does appear on the very bottom of my pages.
Is it possible to get rid of the notice after installation?
Don't really feel like un- and re-installing.....