vBseo 3.1.0 copyright removal

lordsyntax

what file did you put it in ?
what editor did you use ?
and why is it shown as comments rather than code ?

put it above the @define line and see if that works

ALilHope

I put it in vbseocp.php
I used the CuteFTP's editor
Also tried in notepad/wordpad
still doesn't work above @define.

lordsyntax

then your host doesn´t support this solution, so your best bet would be putting group level access to files by .htgroups.

Working test here:
http://vbhacks.byethost7.com/aj/vbseocp.php

User lol
pass lol
It will accept login details without problems, you won´t see shit tho. It is just to prove its serverside in your case

zglowsy

this is so cool
so this means that if i'm vbseo and im suspicious this site has vbseo installed i can't find out for sure, right?
and actually no one can because there's no place in the site where vbseo is named
so they've got nothing
is there a way they can find out?

freeoffers

i am getting following error
pls help me
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vbseo_complete_sec() in /home/deo8com/public_html/includes/init.php(328) : eval()'d code on line 2

i am getting this error when i replace the functions_vbseo.php with the downladed one
i want to remove the copyright notice from bottom because i am using the nulled verision

NAZIA

Morpheus said:
If you do not want copyright notice of vbseo on your board just replace original file by this clean nulled one.
File released by GYSN Team
Morpheus your .php file size is only 47 KB but origional file size is 171 kb .. that is why the file is not working and showing error on the page...VBSEO 3.1.0!
i am uploading this file for you this is 100 % checked by me...

Nazia Jabeen
Cheers...

zglowsy said:
this is so cool
so this means that if i'm vbseo and im suspicious this site has vbseo installed i can't find out for sure, right?
and actually no one can because there's no place in the site where vbseo is named
so they've got nothing
is there a way they can find out?

Yes they can, just go to /clientscript/vbseo_ajax.js or /images/vbseo/ etc and pull up your files.

I went through and completely renamed every file and reference to it in the script and made it completely invisible.

coder_dz

Thanks man , but do I have to disable the track back option from the vbseocp?
How do they detect sites using Vbulletin ? I'm a programmer and I did NULLED some versions by my self and I can remove the copyrights too , but is it a must to do so?

Gh0st

Haha, you removed the copyright text. xD Thanks. But there could be a 65% chance of the company screwing your forum up. =O