vBseo 3.1.0 copyright removal

Morpheus

If you do not want copyright notice of vbseo on your board just replace original file by this clean nulled one.
File released by GYSN Team

Smeker

Thanks dude... very nice shit :D

I got a question though... If i use this with a nulled version of vBSEO, can they know?

J

J.Black

Smeker said:

I got a question though... If i use this with a nulled version of vBSEO, can they know?

yes, it´s like all licensed owners of vBulletin, they have a database with all the urls licensed.

Smeker

So they KNOW that vBTEAM is using a nulled one, huh?

To tell you the truth, i was thinking if it was possible to completely remove any copyrights, until they can't say if it's vBSEO or something custom... or like modify it so that vBSEO can't do anything to your forum.

Morpheus

Smeker said:

what do you mean by this?? This is a nulled file and vBSEO can't know about your URL un less you are using a non nulled version.

Smeker

Yeah Morpheus, i know... i wanted to know if this removes ALL the copyrights and makes it virtually impossible for the vBSEO staff to see if your using vBSEO.

J.Black is right... they got a database with the forums that legally use vBSEO, and their staff easily can match my url with their database and find out if it's the real one or nulled.

But i KNOW that the trackbacks have been removed.

However, it would be great if anyone could manage to modify it to a point where it's got nothing to do with vBSEO anymore and/or successfully rename vbseo.php & vbseocp.php so their staff can't check to see if we're using it :D

It would totally defy them :)

Smeker

Weeeeeeeeell... vbseocp.php can't have a htaccess file.

Oh, and i've got a valid vBulletin license, but not money for vBSEO.
What i'm afraid is that they might contact Jelsoft and they might remove my license.

lordsyntax

Smeker said:
Weeeeeeeeell... vbseocp.php can't have a htaccess file.

Oh, and i've got a valid vBulletin license, but not money for vBSEO.
What i'm afraid is that they might contact Jelsoft and they might remove my license.

Yes, it can be protected by .htaccess :)

Another way to protect the file from being accessed would be something like this:

PHP:
// $index['public'] = $index['public']; 
$phpkd['username'] = "put_username";    // Here Is the User Name 
$phpkd['password'] = "put_pass";    // Here Is The htaccess Password 

if(!$index['public']){ 
if($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] != $phpkd['username'] || $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'] != $phpkd['password']){ 
Header("www-Authenticate: Basic realm=\"put_message\""); 
Header("http/1.0 401 Unauthorized");echo "<head><title>Unauthorized</title></head><body bgcolor='#000000'><center><br> 
<a href=\"../index.php\" style=\"text-decoration: none\" target=\"_blank\"> 
<font face=\"MS Sans Serif\" color=\"#FFFFFF\" size=\"8\"><b><br>Fuck off....<br></b></a></body></html>";exit;}}

This will prevent the file from being opened in the browser.
Similar can be done with file-level based protection via .htaccess and .htgroups

ALilHope

lordsyntax said:
Yes, it can be protected by .htaccess :)

Another way to protect the file from being accessed would be something like this:

PHP:
// $index['public'] = $index['public']; 

if(!$index['public']){ 
if($_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_USER'] != $phpkd['username'] || $_SERVER['PHP_AUTH_PW'] != $phpkd['password']){ 
Header("www-Authenticate: Basic realm=\"put_message\""); 
Header("http/1.0 401 Unauthorized");echo "<head><title>Unauthorized</title></head><body bgcolor='#000000'><center><br> 
<a href=\"../index.php\" style=\"text-decoration: none\" target=\"_blank\"> 
<font face=\"MS Sans Serif\" color=\"#FFFFFF\" size=\"8\"><b><br>Fuck off....<br></b></a></body></html>";exit;}}

This will prevent the file from being opened in the browser.
Similar can be done with file-level based protection via .htaccess and .htgroups
So what exactly do I do with this to prevent the file from being accessed?

lordsyntax

ALilHope said:
So what exactly do I do with this to prevent the file from being accessed?

Insert it into the first few lines of the file you want to protect by user authentication. Replace user/pass/realm message with something you like and you are done

Smeker

Another great idea would be to make it look like the file isn't there when trying to access it... to display something like this:
Not Found

The requested URL /asd (or whatever the filename is) was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8e PHP/5.2.4 mod_apreq2-20051231/2.5.7 mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.7 Server at mydomain.com Port 80

And the title: "404 Not Found" :D

This would be the greatest way to defy them :D
C'mon lordsyntax... i know you can come up with something ;)

Smeker

lordsyntax said:
PHP:
Replace put_username with the username you want and put_pass with the password you want.

ALilHope

6tf47rd.jpg

Isn't working