[vBNGS]vBulletin.IbPro.Arcade[Null][vBNGS]

Devestation

vBulletin IbPro Arcade, if you want a preview, google it.

Screeny [Swiped from google] -
5yk28w6.png

Leave a +rep or a +thanks, ;)

Download below.​

alexD

Dev, calm down your not th only vb.org member ok we all do are part to help out here but it is crappy to say you nulled software give to vb.org members like myslef and the others try helping out with the newest versions instead of snapping on vbteam members for pointing out this flaw.I`m thankful for the ported modapp but thats no way to talk to members of free wares site made fro vbulletin.

Devestation

Ok? I understand what you're saying, but it annoys me when people do things like'It's a free software, you can download it anywhere'. That maybe, but if you want a legit version, buy a licence from vbulletin, at £50 lol.

ChanceEncounter

Devestation said:
Ok? I understand what you're saying, but it annoys me when people do things like'It's a free software, you can download it anywhere'. That maybe, but if you want a legit version, buy a licence from vbulletin, at £50 lol.

You're talking about something completely off topic.

The point is that they claimed they "nulled" this file, when in actuality, it's just a free, publicly available mod.

Smeker

ChanceEncounter said:
The point is that they claimed they "nulled" this file, when in actuality, it's just a free, publicly available mod.
That's exactly what i'm talking about.

If i post a free product that's available on vB.org, i'm suddenly a nuller?
Of course not.