VBmode FireStorm 3.8 ported by Filez

Filez

Another release for the community all gfx updated and community link added and as always any problems let me know.

This is a vBteam port dont try and claim it as your own.

Demo: VBmode.com
Sorry for the header stats thought I changed the plugin use the new one I just added. 3.8.0 version

mmmxiv

Another great skin:

zjbjg1.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/zjbjg1.png

mmmxiv

Edit the "firestorm\firestorm\source files\logo.psd" in the attached file (in filez post) and upload it via the FTP to : "mysite.net/firestorm/misc/logo.gif".

I have attached the file for ease of use, in case you don't have photoshop, I have editted the PSD, removed the 'Firestorm' text and included a BLANK gif logo

Thank me If I helped ;)

Filez

go into the header and find the banner jpeg or gif and replace it with your own just make sure the imgae is in the correct path or it wont show.

eslim

Thanks for the template, i have it installed in my forum, but i found a little bugg, Navbar links are note shown like this Go Back vBTEAM Underground > vBulletin 3.8.X Category > vB 3.8.X Styles > 3.8.x Premium Styles > VBmode FireStorm 3.8 ported by Filez

It shows just the name of my forum

Have u any ideas ??

Filez

eslim I answered your email and think you have modified the theme and maybe because it is in a foreign language

Sniper16

Anyone know why the new/old post statusicon sections vary in size from category to category? Any way to make it stay the same, like every other theme?

Filez

Yes there is and I will fix it tonight.

Ok here is 3.8.1 xml and 3 gfx that need to be put in you misc folder for the theme.

@ Jeff I looked at mine and there is not issues all I can say is if you have changed the old and new icon make sure they are the same exact widht and height or it will throw it out of alignment.

Need further assistance I will have to see you site to see whats going on.

Sniper16

Will do. It's weird though - the thing seems to over-pad it for no reason. I have an icon that's 75px width, and it stretches the box to over 200px. Is there any way to tweak the padding?

Filez

27 x 30 is what its set for status icons for there and your tripling it ...I will look at the code here in a while and see if I can adjust that for yeah.