vBcustomz- custom any template for you for a VERY LOW PRICE

.eXe

Hey guys. Me and some of my friends got boared over the holidays so we thought we make this just for the fun of it.

At vBcustomz we custom any style of your choice to make it fit with the theme of you forum.We will design you a custom made Banners and logo.

Dont have the old same template all the forums use let us custom it for you and make it one of a kind.

Customizing will include:

*Changing the colors of the styile to the colors u prefer.
*Custom made Banner that will reflect to your site
*Custom made that will also reflect to your site
*Add little icons and such if possible

All of us have long history of GFX and usage of vbulletin,We will give your forum a full makeover

As we are very new im going to give a very discounted price as we need to buy some stuff to get our site going.

PRICES: vBcustomz Full style customed with Logos and Banners only $20USD This is limited time offer FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

The Final Project will be presented in screenshots then you can proceed with the payment so dont wory we aint scammers.

If you are interested please contact us at [email protected] or leave me a PM. Sory our site is still under construction :D

Thank you

Im very sory if i have posted in the wrong section or have violated the sites rules. I did not find anything about advertising

.eXe

FoxyFLS said:
i'll give you a go, email sent.

I received your email. Im working on the style right now but i need to see if ur allright with the color iv chosen. i added u to my contacts please accept so you get exactly wat you want thanks

FoxyFLS

.eXe said:
i added u to my contacts please accept so you get exactly wat you want thanks

where? I sent you a email through gmail. If you reply to that email i can get back to you.