[!] vBBlog.org

.v0id

http://www.vbblog.org/

So, what do you think?

I would be happy to post some articles about vBulletin or tutorials, or just express my feelings about stupid lames who post requests in annoucement section... whatever.

My idea is to create something about 'how to/how it is' to run a vBulletin powered forum, what you think should be improved, or if you've already improved something, tell how... etc. etc. There would also be some download links for vBulletin stuff, like already there, some releases, etc.

I will give a full admin access to everyone with ELiTE+ access (plus some Contributors), so that everyone can share their thoughts...

Now, what do you all think about that?

.v0id

cor3y said:
Well, I post all GYSN releases if you give me an account.
Everyone will get the account soon, just need to test few things out ;)

// btw, site is down for some time, I'm changeing the script ;)

Filez

nice will definitely need the edit feature as sometimes I type to dam fast and fingers get crossed lol...

.v0id

I just used mine, as I've had them nicely on one site, once I will open new account, you will be able to post your own links ;) no worries, RS points won't run away :D

.v0id

Ok then, If anyone's interested, then PM me for an account. cor3y and I have already posted some stuff, and now I would like to show this blog to public, but it would be nice, if there was a little bit more stuff.

Just write/copy some tutorials, or write some premium products reviews, whatever...

.v0id

Pommes said:
Hey, good idea...

Its possible to post only (vBTEAM, GYSN and DGT) Releases ?
Well, it's allowed to post only quality releases, so vBTEAM, GYSN, DGT is good. I hope cor3t has gave you account for GYSN, yes?

.v0id

Right, so... I am going to show this blog to public at the beginning of next week, so if you guys got some articles, post them there soon :)

When I visite the blog site I am logged in until I click New post. then I am sent to the login page where my username and pass is saved. When I click the login button though, it just refreshes the page instead of actually logging me in.