vb.org style with header fixed [3.8.x]

chakru

Well I Am releasing it again because I received lots of queries from people on the header not being similar to actual site and the navbar drop down items not working. So I tried my best to fix those two issues in this release but please make sure in future don't be harsh on someone who works hard on releasing such styles which is not available for you even if you pay some money.

so if you face any problem with the style please report it in a polite way rather than going hard on me, I am saying it as I received some pms and some queries in the previous thread which are really not good. and which discourages the developer to work further for this skin and even other skin. I still worked on this skin just for others who really appreciated my efforts on this skin so far.

here is the screen shots of the new header

ad2e5t.jpg

1686d6x.jpg

full screen shot

s1swpk.jpg

screen shot of navbar working properly

2rc4wo5.jpg

well I tested everything I could so far.. and u can also see the navbar working fine with me and if its not working for you then I have no idea whats the problem with your forums. if you have any other issues please report me in this thread. As I don't have much time now due to my exams will address the issues little late.

installation:

upload the hbdvborg folder to forum root (not to the images folder)

install the xml

and thats all about it. I will work on other addons when I find time.

have fun.

known bug fix:

edit the navbar and look for:

PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="1238077298-a1e95b314cf81d3f39ad747a4cf0a16d13683e66" />

replace it with

PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="securitytoken" value="$bbuserinfo[securitytoken]" />

password:

chakru

eko said:
take a screenshot when your log out does it break the header?

you dint even have any heart to give out your fixed xml for other members here, even after it is requested!!

here you go and I am not dumb enough to release a skin which breaks when you logout!!

eq73u1.jpg

chakru

anyway I will continue my work on this skin further to release it as a whole package just like vb.org site which all the color options at the bottom but no time as of now!

regards

sKippah

Thanks a lot for your work.
I have 2 Questions, please.

1. Where is the "arrow down" option in the search (toolbar) (enhanced search...)
2. whats the code for the top search (want to remove it) so i have just the search (enhanced) in the toolbar.

Thanks for helping

chakru

one annoying thing about this style is the header sucks more time to code.. and its also kinda messy.. I needed lots of patience to work with this style lol.. anyways I am looking in to the issues reported so far.

thanks

JMaldo

I will have some time wednesday and will release it with the tabs fully working also chakru pm me your msn so I can send you my xml

reddick

ADS said:
chakru please help me.... am not getting wat you are showing man.

please check my screen shot

am not getting white tabs in header. please help me ......

make sure the images is uploaded

posonty

I get this error in the finder

image.php

it gives me the error when I use the search form,
help please and thank you very much for everything.