Value of PR 4/5 Links

ilovevb

Now that my links pages are all PR 4 and 5 I'm getting a lot of interest in linking deals. A few people don't want to do reciprocal linking but are asking what we would charge for a listing. What do you think a link on a PR 4/5 page is worth, given that there are less than 20 links per page and the topic relevance is high? whatever someone is willing to pay of course

but I would probably say on a per link per page my range would probably be $5 - $20 / month depending on demand, profitability of the topic, and maybe pagerank...

i would also have some minimum spend so that I did not waste my time changing my pages and keeping track of stuff for $5 a pop.

on the pages I put at $5 a month I would do at $50 per year.
the pages at $20 I would do at $150 per year.

I would make the most popular categories $20 / month
decent ones $10 / month
and the more obscure ones would be $5 / month

these are just my random numbers and may not reflect actual market conditions I would say that awall19's quotes are pretty good and resonable prices. Do you think they should be related links? Cheers guys, exactly what I was after.

Johan007 - I'm limiting links to sites which are related to the site topic if that's what you mean. I don't want a link farm on my hands. i also would