Using html link as form button

mConChA

I have a login form where a user (that is not logged yet) can insert his login and password, after filling these fields the user has to press a submit button.What i'm trying to do is: Replace the normal submit button for a $html->link with some css styles.So is there anyway I can use something like this:\[code\]<span class = "licitateThis clearfix"> <?php echo $html->link(__("Sign In", true), array("type" => "Sign In", 'class'=>'licitate')); ?></span>\[/code\]Instead of:\[code\] echo $form->end(__('Sign In',true));\[/code\]to create a submit button for a small login form?My css code:\[code\].licitateThis{position:relative;float:left;width:100%;}.licitateThis a.licitate{display:block;float:left;padding:2px 0 4px;width:100%;background-color:#eee;text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 1px;text-decoration:none;font-weight:bold;font-size:115%;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:3px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-0.02em;text-transform:uppercase;-moz-border-radius:4px;-webkit-border-radius:4px;border-radius:4px;}.licitateThis a.licitate:hover,.licitateThis:hover a{background-color:#0071bb;text-shadow:#666 1px 1px 1px;color:#fff;}\[/code\]PS:The form im trying to submit its a login form, and its located at default.ctp so it can be used in every pages.Problem solved:CSS (created a new class):\[code\].loginSubmit {color:#0071bb;outline:none; display:block;float:left;padding:2px 0 4px;width:100%;background-color:#eee;text-shadow:#fff 1px 1px 1px;text-decoration:none;font-weight:bold;font-size:115%;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:3px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-0.02em;text-transform:uppercase;-moz-border-radius:4px;-webkit-border-radius:4px;border-radius:4px;}.loginSubmit:hover {background-color:#0071bb;text-shadow:#666 1px 1px 1px;color:#fff;}\[/code\]PHP:\[code\] <button type="submit" class="loginSubmit">Sign In</button> <?php echo $form->end(); ?>\[/code\]Thanks.