Usergroup Color Bar Legend

shery

Usergroup Color Bar Legend

This hack shows the user group tags under the name of the active users. This is an easy but usefull for you to determine the order of the groups. install

Go to your admin cp, then:
Plugin System -> Manage Products -> [Add/Import Product] -> Select 'product-ugcb.xml' from your computer then press 'Import'

Modifications Info

Plugin : 1
Phrases : 5
Template : 0
Setting : 2

Usergroup Color Bar Setting

Go to your admin cp, then:
vBulletin Options -> Usergroup Color Bar ->

Versions:
v1.0 - Initial vB 3.7 version.
v2.0 - Initial vB 3.8 version.

1111110.jpg

22222210.jpg

bluescorpion

1. AdminCP > Usergroups > Edit Usergroup > Username HTML Markup

Example for bold <b> Registered </b>
Example for font color <font color="blue">Registered</font>

Code:

<font color="#0000ff"><b> Registered </b></font>

jcosta71292

hello can you help me please because it doesnt seam to be working when i edit it it goes to the colour i want. i edited the administator one but i'm meant to be the admin but it didnt change colour any help?

jcosta71292

dont worry i finally got it to work but i cant get my custum usergroup legends to show.

look it only shows 4 groups but i want the V.I.P group to show aswell anyone got any tips ?

here it the pictures.
it shows the V.I.P colour on the chatbox when he talks but not on the legend thingy like the admin.

blas.jpg

Zolid

jcosta71292 said:
dont worry i finally got it to work but i cant get my custum usergroup legends to show.

look it only shows 4 groups but i want the V.I.P group to show aswell anyone got any tips ?

here it the pictures.
it shows the V.I.P colour on the chatbox when he talks but not on the legend thingy like the admin.

blas.jpg
That's because you didn't add the usergroup ID to the "list"

1111110.jpg

Make it like this 6,5,7,2,9

Thanks =D