[urgent] Need help

virus

i have some problem..with my friends forum

they have old database when finish restore the data all plugin not run normaly

bu if the plugins reinstall or uninstall we get blank page..i try to upgrading the vbulletin from 3.8.1 to 3.8.2 version after finish the page get same problem blank page...but if still use the database after restor this not blank page but all plugin not run

please i need your help guy i confuse about this i try and try but the problem this blank page when i calll index.php

thanks before

urgent

bluescorpion

If you disable hooks you don't get the blank page? Is that correct?

Disable all the products, enable them one at a time until you find the one that is breaking your site, remove, uninstall, reinstall it what ever works...

virus

i just disable and reinstall bro but when i try that i get blank page to i so confuse why like that.

the version of msql is 5.2.6

PAKIS-RULEZ

no when u had vb installed wat version was it 3.6.x or 3.7.x or 3.8.x ?
make sure u uplaoding the wright vb in ur ftp only upload the vb files that match ur db version

meaning if ur old database had 3.7.x vbinstalled u need to uplaod 3.7.x file in ur ftp

virus

PAKIS-RULEZ said:
no when u had vb installed wat version was it 3.6.x or 3.7.x or 3.8.x ?
make sure u uplaoding the wright vb in ur ftp only upload the vb files that match ur db version

meaning if ur old database had 3.7.x vbinstalled u need to uplaod 3.7.x file in ur ftp

this file use 3.8.1 and i finist do it what u said i try upgrade to from381 to 382 but after that i get the blank page