[urgent] how can I make images appear on forumdisplay?

AWC108

I installed Extra ThreadFields v2.5 PRO. The images show up while I was on newthread.php but the images won't show in forumdisplay.php

2ia95qp.png

How can I make them appear?

Let me know what you need to know to get this done.

PAKIS-RULEZ

right click on that pic thats not showing and click properties and it will tell you where that picture should be! and copy the pic to that location and it will show up.

AWC108

PAKIS-RULEZ said:
right click on that pic thats not showing and click properties and it will tell you where that picture should be! and copy the pic to that location and it will show up.

it doesn't show on FireFox, I can't see anything even that torn image. I opened it with Google Chrome and GC doesn't have a feature to look the Properties.

PAKIS-RULEZ

AWC108 said:
it doesn't show on FireFox, I can't see anything even that torn image. I opened it with Google Chrome and GC doesn't have a feature to look the Properties.

use ie or opera it will have that option or post the site link i can check n tell u the location..

PAKIS-RULEZ

u see where u see the broken pic icon right click on it and click properties and get the file location or post ur site link so i can tell u