UploadCP 2.0 English

Grinderhand

UploadCP 2.0 English

All I have done with this mod is a complete English translation and rip out a couple of posting templates that did not have supporting forms.

As shown by the screen shots, the post contents inherit the skin attributes (apologies for the screen shots,did the best I could with the size limitations here). Works with either standard or legacy postbit. There is also a template that posts an abbreviated version of the post that is compatible with vBAdvanced, although I have not tested this as I don't have vBA installed.

Tested on 3.7.6, it may also work with 3.8.x if someone wants to give it a shot. EDIT: Confirmed working on 3.8.2

Please read the installation instructions for additional info on creating a navbar button, incorporating lytebox to work with the images (included, requires template edit) , and a CSS mod to change the color of the ON and OFF in the links box.

A couple of glitches I have discovered while testing this mod:

- When clicking the "Edit/Delete Message" link in the post itself, you are not always taken to the editing screen for the correct post. Better to use the "Edit My Posts" in UploadCP.

- When previewing a post with multiple links, the Download box tends to drop down a line for each link it contains. This is only in preview and when posted it looks normal.

I am not a coder, so maybe some of the coding geniuses here can take a look at the code and post a fix for either or both of these bugs.

If I have missed any translations, let me know what and where and include a screen shot if possible. Any coding questions should be directed to Adrianobr or you can also reach him at Comunidade vBulletin Brasil (Brazilian vB site, Portuguese). All credit for this creating the current version of this mod belong to him and Eduardo Fleck, the original creator.

Enjoy!

Grinderhand

hey dude u can update this uploadcp to works with the latest version of vbadvanced ? thanks

I am not a coder, so maybe some of the coding geniuses here can take a look at the code and post a fix for either or both of these bugs.

If I have missed any translations, let me know what and where and include a screen shot if possible. Any coding questions should be directed to Adrianobr or you can also reach him at Comunidade vBulletin Brasil (Brazilian vB site, Portuguese). All credit for this creating the current version of this mod belong to him and Eduardo Fleck, the original creator.

Did you try this with the latest version? If so, what were the results? Screenshots if possible.

Dj SharK

Oh sweet..

I just tried this on my test board and it works real good !!!

I'm gonna add this on my main board..

Thank !!!