Upgrade Of Gallery2

liunx

I have just upgraded Gallery2 from 2.0.2 to 2.1.1 and I need to have a shell script run to remove unneeded files. How do I do this? Should I submit a ticket to have tech support do this?<br /><br />Thanks for any help.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
You could set a cron job to run it. If it doesn't work, then ask the help desk to run it for you.<!--content-->
Thanks Bruce<br /><br />Can you give me a quik lesson on setting up the cron job.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
There is a flash tuorial at <!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->http://www.2serveu.net/cpanel-tutorials/standardcron.html<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> that I found by using Google to search for "cPanel cron tutorial" which may help.<br /><br /><br /><br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><b><!--coloro:#3333FF--><span style="color:#3333FF"><!--/coloro-->TCH-Thomas deactivated the link.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></b><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--content-->
Thanks that was a big help.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->