~~[!!!Unqiue Professional Hosting Template!!!]~~

leniatetyr

Greetings,

As you all know I am a designer currently working at http://www.Handybanners.com (Template)

You Get:

Exclusive Rights (Only sold Once)
Fonts Used
PSD (Sliced)
HTML (Main Page Coded)
Images
Unique Logo

If interested please post here with your bid, and then we will take it from there

If you have any questions, please reply to this post and I will do my best to answer them.

(Remember that this is my lowest offer, because of all the work that gone through it)

Comments are welcome Good looking template. thanks
biggrin.gif
, anybody interested Bidding Price has been reduced to $45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, anyone interested If interested make me an offer, comments are gladly welcome Nice template, but it seems pretty pricey, I wouldn't pay that much for that. If anyone needs a hosting template this will be my last and final offer. Remember what you get:

http://www.handybanners.com/Hosting-Template.jpg (Template)

Exclusive Rights (Only sold Once)
Fonts Used
PSD (Sliced)
HTML (Main Page Coded)
Images
Unique Logo

Payment Via Paypal:

all for only $25.

Trust me that you will not find any Template of this quality that is unique and only sold once for all the features for only $25. So if you have a hosting website, and need a simple but yet attractive template to build your company.

Reply to this post if interested; Final offer, after this, I will not attempt to sell it. Quote: Originally Posted by ATLien Nice template, but it seems pretty pricey, I wouldn't pay that much for that. You gotta be on crack. That's not pricey by any stretch of the imagination. I don't think it's pricey either but I think the problem seems to be that there are too many sites offering templates for practicly nothing at all. It has impacted my design department of my company.

With companies like www.boxedart.com you can get access to hundreds of all types of templates (html, flash, logos, banners, powerpoint) for only $49 for 6 month access or $79 for a year. NOTE: I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH THEM.

So now I make up the difference building the site for them when a customer has their own template. I have a service charge when using some elses design. Since they practicly got it for