Unknown date shown for mails received from Mantis in Webmail

drislalkiship

Im using Mantis bug tracker v1.1.8, and the Horde Webmail System for my company emails. When emails sent by Mantis arrive in my company inbox, i get Unknown Date in the Date field of the inbox view. When i open the message, i see the Date like Thu, 31 Dec 2009 14:32:15 +0580. The other mails, whose date i can see in the Inbox view have date in a format like Mon, 21 Dec 2009 06:56:18 +0100 [12/21/2009 11:26:18 AM IST] . For your reference i have pasted below the contents of my config_inc.php\[code\]<?php $g_hostname = 'localhost'; $g_db_type = 'mysql'; $g_database_name = 'bugtracker_mantis'; $g_db_username = 'root'; $g_db_password = ''; # select the method to mail by: # 0 - mail() # 1 - sendmail # 2 - SMTP $g_phpMailer_method = 2; # This option allows you to use a remote SMTP host. Must use the phpMailer script # Name of smtp host, needed for phpMailer, taken from php.ini $g_smtp_host = <my_smtp_host>; $g_administrator_email = <my_administrator_email>; $g_webmaster_email = <my_webmaster_email>; $g_from_email = <my_from_email>; putenv("TZ=Asia/Calcutta"); #Date Settings $g_default_language = 'english'; $g_short_date_format = 'dm-Y'; $g_normal_date_format = 'dmY H: i'; $g_complete_date_format = 'm-d-y H:i T'; ?>\[/code\]Any way to fix this problem ? Thank You