[uB] vBSEO 3.2.0 - Nulled Removed Copyright

uBulletin

vbseo_3.2_light.gif

Drive traffic to your forum and increase online visibility!

vBSEOâ„¢ is a Search Engine Optimization plugin for vBulletin forums that enhances over 100 SEO aspects of your community, maximizing search engine positioning for your user-generated content.
vBSEO 3.2, vBulletin Search Engine Optimization Plugin

* Attract more visitors

vBSEO makes it easier for users to find your forums via Search Engines.
* Build relevant incoming links

Trackbacks, Pingbacks & Refbacks encourage webnauts to link back to your forums.
* Improve Adsenseâ„¢ earnings

Adsense Targeting feature increases the relevancy of your Adsense Ads for higher conversions.

A fast, 5 minute installation enhances over 100 SEO aspects of your community, maximizing search engine positioning for your user-generated content.

More info :
vBSEO - vBulletin SEO

[ Feel free to post thanks ]​

diesel001

uBulletin said:
Sure you installed it right worked fine on my forums.

It working fine yes....however you might want look at the page source on your forum at the bottom lol

edit vbSEO global hook , delete the shit and copy this into it

if(@include_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_vbseo.php'))
$output = make_crawlable($output);
$output = str_replace('</body>', '</body>', $output );

uBulletin

diesel001 said:
It working fine yes....however you might want look at the page source on your forum at the bottom lol

edit vbSEO global hook , delete the shit and copy this into it

if(@include_once(DIR . '/includes/functions_vbseo.php'))
$output = make_crawlable($output);
$output = str_replace('</body>', '</body>', $output );

Yeh sorry about the original source had adverts in it.

IrishJerk

Ok I tried it once more and my link to my memberlist has a /members/list/ insted of memberlist.php/

Where can i fix that link?

Curtis129

every single one of my forum links display as 404 error........................................!!!!!!!!!! any way to fix!? or is this just a crap copy

coder_dz

you have to reset your configuration again from your Admin CP to avoid the 404 error and to re-change the /members/list/ to memberlist.php/.

You should have backed up your setting before you begin the installation process and download it like an XML file, then after your installation does finish you should import your downloaded XML file and set whatever changes you want to add to it.