Turbo Pascal and Delphi 7

Hi everyone,<br />Iam logged in as clarity. I am 83 years of age and still trying to write code in Turbo Pascal and Delphi 7.<br />I have only a very basic knowledge of how to write code in either of these two mediums.<br />I have been retired for 20 years. My pastime is watching horse racing and soccer football and the little programs I write are involved with<br />betting on these two sports.<br />At the moment my programming work is at a standstill because I cannot write code (for either TP or Delphi) which will allow me to find out the following:<br />Which two vertical lines in this block of nine lines:<br /> 111222XXX<br /> 12X12X12X<br /> X1212X2X1<br /> 12XX122X1<br />are completely different in every respect from this Key line.<br /> 1<br /> 2<br /> 1<br /> X<br />the correct answer is <br /> 2 X<br /> X and 1<br /> X 2 <br /> 2 2<br />I need code in Turbo Pascal and for use in Delphi to solve this problem.<br />Can anyone out there offer any help?<br />My email address is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->. I do not have a web site.<br />Any help, plus cost of writing and supplying the necessary code, would be appreciated.<br />Many thanks<br />clarity
</div>