TubeNow Link Checker Addon & More!

Blackhood

TubeNow is a website where you can;
- Search for Videos
- Check your links (Over 50 sites supported!)
- Generate passwords
- Check YOUR own IP!
- Prank a friend!
- Zodiac (Check your birth sign)

Are you a webmaster? Tired of installing those crappy phpbb/mybb/smf link checkers?

Well TubeNow has an option to add their simple 1,2,3 easy to install link checker to your very own site! To find out more click here.

Supported:
phpBB
SMF
MyBB

I thought I'd share a site which was useful to you guys/gals, have fun pranking, checking your birth sign, checking links, making your password etc!

P.S Mods/admins didn't know where to post this so I thought it would be good here, i hope its ok guys/gals! ty! :)

Ob3lix

Well I'm happy how it works and checks links in posts but I have a small problem and I would need some programing help.

The original mod for vBulletin is quite simple. You just add a line that checks all download links on the site

PHP:
Open: ACP -> Style Manager -> Your Template -> BB Code Layout -> bbcode_code
#
#

#
#
Find:
#
#
  $vbphrase[code]:       or          Code:

#
#
Add Next to it:
#
#

&nbsp;[<a href="http://tubenow.net/check.php?url=$_SERVER[SERVER_NAME]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]">Check Download Links</a>]

Now.. I tried to put the same code in down tag but that doesn't work. Any ideas??

The problem might be that this way the links don't get recognized, but I would like to hear from some of you guys that know maybe all the code of vBulletin

virus

not work perfectly coz whang put the code and check the link that now showing download link in site tubenow juast see the showtread link but the download link not show in box

anyone have solution coz this great link checker site...HBD Tools by Hoxxy is not working good checker..acktiv Rapidshare is write dead link but when in tested the link is good that HBD Tool from Hoxxy

snoopdo2g

I would love that link checker with now the ability to check straight in the post
if link is dead or not automatically, instead having to visit that tube site lol...

Thanks anyways.

Error 404

I was trying to integrate it with another LinkChecker script, but i failed few times, as "post" methods did not get each other.

Whoever needs linkchecker script, PM me, and i will give you a demo link for that script, if you will like it, then pm me again for it...

Cheers..