titanium problem

axes

hello guys.
i have installed new skin titanum but it is making problems,it is not showing post counts ,thank counts

and in every post it is showing links of the that thread
like this
Code:
????: site name http://www.xxxxxx.xxx/forum/showthread.php?t=490

iam using vb 3.8.1 and the skin is for vb 3.8.0 is this is the problem?

DOPE

axes said:
hello guys.
i have installed new skin titanum but it is making problems,it is not showing post counts ,thank counts

and in every post it is showing links of the that thread
like this
Code:
????: site name http://www.xxxxxx.xxx/forum/showthread.php?t=490

iam using vb 3.8.1 and the skin is for vb 3.8.0 is this is the problem?

PM me your website address...

axes

the link which was shown on every post is fixed but post count,tanks count is still not showing. tell me how to fix it.

DOPE

its just not showing? try reinstalling the post thanks mod...
for posts...
find :
Code:
<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>

add after:
Code:
<div>
					$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
				</div>

DOPE

go to edit templates>>>postbit templates>>>postbit and/or postbit legacy...
Find:

Code:

Add directly after:
Code:
<div>
				</div>

<div style="padding:$stylevar[cellpadding]px 0px 0px 0px">
	<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center">
		<tr>
			<td class="alt2" style="padding:0px">
				<if condition="$post['post_thanks_amount'] == 1">
					<strong><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_user_says]</phrase></strong>
				<else />
					<strong><phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_amount_formatted]" 2="$post[username]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_users_say]</phrase></strong>
				</if>
			</td>
			<if condition="$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'] == 6">
				<td class="alt2" style="padding:0px" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
					<a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_all&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions['disable_ajax'] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_all($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove]</a>
				</td>
			</if>
			<if condition="$post['show_thanks_remove_option']">
				<td class="alt2" style="padding:0px" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
					<a href="post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_remove_user&p=$post[postid]"<if condition="$vboptions['disable_ajax'] != 2"> onclick="return post_thanks_remove_user($post[postid], <if condition="$vboptions['post_groan_integrate']">true<else />false</if>);"</if> rel="nofollow">$vbphrase[post_thanks_remove_user]</a>
				</td>
			</if>
		</tr>
		<tr><td class="alt1" colspan="3"><div>$post[post_thanks_bit]</div></td></tr>
	</table>
</div>

that should fix both posts and thanks problems

axes

you have given me wrong code it shows post but it dont shows thanks count it show the option of removing you thanks on the post count.

DOPE

you should just PM the link to your site to me...
i can use a test admin or w/e and i will fix.

Filez

axes is titanium fluid or fixed? and whos did you load as I have them and ported them from here.... and dont edit anything yet.....

axes

hey filez iam using titanium fluid.I dont understand what do you mean by load,iam using titanium that you have provided.

DOPE

this should work now...
lol sorry i was looking at the wrong code...

Find:
Code:

Add Directly After:
Code:
<div>
				</div>
<if condition="$post[userid]">
	<div>$vbphrase[post_thanks_thanks]: $post[post_thanks_user_amount_formatted]</div>
	<div>
		<if condition="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times] == 1">
			$vbphrase[post_thanks_time_post]
		<else />
			<if condition="$post[post_thanks_thanked_posts] == 1">
				<phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times_formatted]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_times_post]</phrase>
			<else />
				<phrase 1="$post[post_thanks_thanked_times_formatted]" 2="$post[post_thanks_thanked_posts_formatted]">$vbphrase[post_thanks_times_posts]</phrase>
			</if>
		</if>
	</div>
</if>

That HAS to WORK! lol :D

axes

hmm thnx dude it worked but i dont understand why it automatically dont edits styles i mean when we install thnkx mod it shoud edit the style automatically as it does in other styles.

DOPE

axes said:
hmm thnx dude it worked but i dont understand why it automatically dont edits styles i mean when we install thnkx mod it shoud edit the style automatically as it does in other styles.

Sometimes custom skins have to have the edits done manually...
if you look at the default skin, im sure it shows up automatically.

axes

hmm it show and other styles too that i have installed. but titanium is not showing automatically and i have donr it manually now all is OK thnx once again :)

DOPE

axes said:
hmm it show and other styles too that i have installed. but titanium is not showing automatically and i have donr it manually now all is OK thnx once again :)

no problem man.