Titanium 3.7.4 Updated by Filez

Filez

a vBTeam update Titanium 3.7.4 this is XML only as no gfx were needed only a simple code change. both Fixed and Fluid versions

For those of you who dont understand the XML is what you import into your admincp > styles&templates. I did not attach the whole theme as it is already here on the forum so all that is needed is the XML.

Dont ask for screen shot , demo as it will be with the original post of the theme. How to locate the theme is to use the Search Feature.

Maybe an announcement or adding to the rules about saying Thanks is needed. I noticed there are a lot of ungrateful leechers here, which is going to happen anyways, but yeah, Thanks would be nice once in a while.

Filez

I agree and dam its not like it cost them anything but your right it will happen I just got to let it pass...

Unknown785

How can I get "Top X Stats" to show up on this style? This happens on all of the ExtremePixels styles actually.

Filez

to stats should work on any style...I use to have it installed but I didnt like the problems assoicated with it...and not showing up wasn"t one of them... pm me your site and Ill look...also if you want give me admin login with the proper permissions and I will see about installing it for you.

ahmed.ali

if i can say thanks to u face to face, i'll be the happier one. Thanks man for all u do to us, and thanks to Vbteam.

ryu

psilocybin said:
Maybe an announcement or adding to the rules about saying Thanks is needed. I noticed there are a lot of ungrateful leechers here, which is going to happen anyways, but yeah, Thanks would be nice once in a while.

I mean, all you have to do is click a button!

SirGarfield

filez said:
13 downloads and no thanks or shit ok not a problem...all 3.8.X will release only to premium.

Have you managed to do Titanium for 3.8 Filez, and if you have, is it really only for a select few?
I've been hunting for Titanium on 3.8 for so long now, no-one seems to have it. I know some peeps are out of place here sweetie, they are every where at times I guess, pretty please can we have Titanium for 3.8, 'please'

SirGarfield

Ok, I take it that's a no then, I would pay to have it but my dad wont give me the money to buy it, tight bastard that he is, oh well, I'll keep searching the net for it.