Thanks Button

MaDDoGCraZ

I would like to know how can i add a thanks button here please:
Thanks.png

but i want to use the same type of button that's already showing, what i mean is, can i use one of the exsiting buttons and edit the title and have the link changed to the thanks command, if so how could do this?

Thank you in advance.

dark_hunter

psilocybin said:
Use the PSD included with your style to edit the buttons. Create a thanks button called post_thanks.gif and upload to your misc directory.
Its buttons directory psilocybin. Not misc.

MaDDoGCraZ

Thanks for your repley, i have the psd but it's for the complete forum page all layers on one page and i don't know anything about making layers from the psd so if you or anyone else could help me this please, i have Skin Z-Series Blue psd file.

Thank you in advance.

dark_hunter

MaDDoGCraZ said:
Thanks for your repley, i have the psd but it's for the complete forum page all layers on one page and i don't know anything about making layers from the psd so if you or anyone else could help me this please, i have Skin Z-Series Blue psd file.

Thank you in advance.
Give me it I will try.

MaDDoGCraZ

dark_hunter said:
Ogh dam it, you gave me a very hard psd to work with. Sorry can't help you. :(

That's ok at least you had a go, do you know anyone else who is good at this sort of thing?

Grinderhand

Download them & go to your windows/font folder, click files & install new font BEFORE starting PS. 04b09 is a common free font.

MaDDoGCraZ

Hi guys and thank you for the work you guys did for me, I have upped the thanks button to my server where i have my skin and put it in the buttons directory, now how can i get on my forum as i still only have the text "Thanks" showing, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.