T.M. Goodwin

aremdoput

Hey guys,I had a keyword for my site. The keyword was Tm goodwin. I wrote and article on this place. It is a waterfowlhunting area. I was number 3 in serps for a long time and all of the sudden I looked at digital point and it fell off the charts. My ranking with all of my keywords used to climb every day. Now over the last two months sometimes I see my words climb a little and sometimes they fall and then climb again. Is this life? The onlything I did was about a month ago I moved the article link to from my main page to a page 1 deep.Let me know what you all think?DougThe link can be found herehttp://www.floridafishandhunt.com/artic ... /index.htmCould be a freshbot effect, Google likes fresh content and rates it higher than old stuff, after a while other sites ad newer content and your rankings slip.This used to happen to me until I build up more and stronger links to my site, now its more stable.ClareI have abou 35 clients that fall and rise in the positioning daily. But if you are falling off the charts, this is not normal. You should stay in a 10 position range for most of your keywords.It is common, it is life.