Suggestions and Feedback please...

Hoxxy

Hi all,
Can you please check out my new style project and tell me what you think and anything that could be added to make more authentic
If you frequant warez-bb or forumW you may just recognise it...lol

Home - Powered by HoxxyByDesign

Username: demo
Password: demo

Use this to login but check out the "agree to rules" page before hand as thats been edited to :)

Many thanks

KrazyFire

Its very nice phpbb lol :) i think its extact same for only used for 2 months and with different skin but when i installed looked the same as what you have there
OFF Topic:
also hoxxy i have aria 3.7.3 can u change the download dates etc on it for me if u can? :p

KrazyFire

i mean the time i download and from vbstyles is logged and if i release like that they will find out if you change time and date they wont know

Hoxxy

KrazyFire said:
i mean the time i download and from vbstyles is logged and if i release like that they will find out if you change time and date they wont know

Oh ok I never heard of that before....post it in the staff section and I will take a look for you but can't promise anything :D

Morpheus

Oh it's the w-bb theme :) for vB (awesome)
I think that you should place the contacts buttons elsewhere

and maybe add a "Change Forum Cell Colour on Mouseover" effect :)

Bravo

Hoxxy

Mmmm...the contact buttons are there in that place in the original phpBB FI Theme, cell change is a good idea even tho its not in the o' s'

Im trying to get as authentic as possible if you check the source I have even added the phpbb "please do not remove copyright" hidden message....lol