Sub-FOrums

h@ck3r

HedgeZone said:
Can you setup for me?

It is easy.. just import the product, then go into settings via your adminCP.. it's very simple, and I'm sure you will manage to do it but if you get stuck let me know and I'll guide you through it.

h@ck3r

Go into your adminCP

VBulletin Options->VBulletin Options->Cyb Sub-Forum manager->

Then go through the settings using this config:

Yes
Leave blank
Yes
Don't show
Leave blank
Hide
Yes
Leave blank

And the last 3 options you can leave how they are, or edit to suit your forum style.

Hope that helps :)

h@ck3r

But if your using a fixed width style, depending on the width of your skin- You may not be able to fit in 2 columns, so set 'Number of columns to arrange sub-forums into', to 1.

HedgeZone

Ok, now the problem is, i've imported and installed the product, but it does not shows up at Admin CP -> vB Options..
Anyone can help me with this?

h@ck3r

monoxera said:
h@cker can you help me with my subforums?

Thanks

Maybe.

Depends what the problem is? :D

HedgeZone said:
Ok, now the problem is, i've imported and installed the product, but it does not shows up at Admin CP -> vB Options..
Anyone can help me with this?

It won't create a new section down on the left.. you need to click in the left side 'Vbulletin options', then click 'Vbulletin options', now in the right pane... scroll down to Cyb sub-forum manager'.

If that's not there you have some issues with your forum.

HedgeZone

h@ck3r said:
Maybe.

Depends what the problem is? :D

It won't create a new section down on the left.. you need to click in the left side 'Vbulletin options', then click 'Vbulletin options', now in the right pane... scroll down to Cyb sub-forum manager'.

If that's not there you have some issues with your forum.

You did it for me, now i re-do all my forums.
Can you help me once more?

PAKIS-RULEZ

HedgeZone said:
You did it for me, now i re-do all my forums.
Can you help me once more?

here is with pics

0001.jpg

0002.jpg