Socket 10060 Error

liunx

I have an application installed with one of my clients that connects between computers on port 17021. <br /><br />The problem is as follows:<br />1. the client application on one computer cannot connect through that port to the server computer... it always responds with 10060 error<br />2. the same computer can see and use shared resources on the server computer...<br />3. the client application on that same computer can connect to my laptop acting as a server.<br />3. the client application on my laptop can connect to the server computer...<br />4. The same thing happens when I use Interbase which communicates on registered port 3050.<br />5. Both server and client computer run Windows XP SP2<br />6. Both ports 17021 and 3050 are open on Windows firewall on server computer...<br />7. Sophos anti-virus is present on both server and client computers<br />8. All of the problems mentioned above were not present three days ago, and everything was working fine for about two months since I installed the application, and, according to my client, they didn't install anything new to these computers...<br /><br />I really need help as soon as possible, if someone ever came across such a problem...
</div>