Smf Forum Problem

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Running the latest SMF forum (1.1.3)<br /><br />not sure if only after I upgraded to 1.1.3 or not but just noticed the count for the number of posts per user has stopped incrementing (number of posts stays the same)<br /><br />anyone know where to look to fix this? tried smf site but cannot find anything.<br /><br /><!--content-->
I upgraded mine and no problems.<br />Not sure where to look for the post count problem.<br />You say you looked at the SMF site.<br />Did you ask at their forum?<!--content-->
I have not noticed if my numbers are incrementing or not. Will watch closer but don't think I have had an issue with it.<!--content-->
I posted on the smf forum but no replies so far.<br /><br />thanks anyways<!--content-->
I tested my smf forum today and it DOES incremental increase in individual and overall number of posts.<br />Maybe you need to refresh your data tables? Hopefully someone on the smf forum will respond for you.<!--content-->
I used all the tools I could find in the admin section and the number of increments was adjusted but then stays the same again, ie I would have to constantly run the tool to recalculate everthing.<br /><br />Will wait to see if something comes from the SMF site forum but nothing so far<!--content-->
Have you made any modifications to your forum? Maybe something is interferring.<br /><!--content-->