Simple Ad Management

bulletin

smile2me said:
i have installed the hack but when i tried to go to the editing page it gives me a white page !!! and also when i try to uninstall it it gives me a white page !!
please help me !! iam a vbulletin newbie

iam using vb 3.7.1

try using 3.7.2, may be its not working fine with 3.7.1 but its working for me in 3.7.2 vb.

Takster

Please note, this modification has reported to have bugs and issues. I'm in the process of coding a new version of this mod (I may hire a coder if I get too busy with other commitments). Apologies for the inconvience. - MaestroX

There's your problem right there :D

Read the thread on this on vb.org, this hack is nothing but trash...

- Why are you distributing default templates in this modification? By doing this, you are overwriting the default vBulletin templates in the MASTER_STYLE, making it impossible to revert to the original templates, even after uninstalling this modification. Doing this is an absolute "Don't" in my view. On the other hand, this modification will probably stop working if any of the default templates used by this modification is ever updated in the default vBulletin package.
- Why are you processing only at the 'global_start' hook location? I strongly suggest to use more specific hook locations to avoid code being run on pages where they don't have any function. This is bad for performance.

smile2me

i have installed the hack but when i tried to go to the editing page it gives me a white page !!! and also when i try to uninstall it it gives me a white page !!
please help me !! iam a vbulletin newbie

iam using vb 3.7.1