Setting Up Data Mail List Manager

liunx

I am trying to set up a mailing list manager that allows people to opt in. I thought I would try <a href="http://mojo.skazat.com/download/" target="_blank">Dada Mail</a> because I saw in recomended in another post on these forums. The install seemed to work well, but I did a test to myself and my numerous emails, and received this error.<br /><br />A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:<br /><br /> "name replaced"@bellsouth.net<br /> SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<[email protected]> SIZE=2343:<br /> host mx01.mail.bellsouth.net [205.152.59.33]:<br /> 550 The sender domain must have a valid MX record.<br /><br />I am assuming that I do not have something setup correctly, because I know that the email address is valid.<!--content-->
Hi,<br /><br />I have noticed a few other messages posted on the net about bellsouth.net problems. Did you find a resolution to this problem?<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Tom<!--content-->
I did not get a response on this post, so I decided to try a different script. The one that is provided through TCH cpanel did not have this problem, and the one I decided to use ListMessenger did not have this problem. I have not been able to figure out why Dada mail did?<!--content-->
Thanks for the info. I think bellsouth.net changed something this week that may be affecting the Dada (it depends on how Dada is setup). Well, thanks anyway.<!--content-->