seek style VB Element blue +

nathalie

Hello with all and all,

A very large thank you with all l' equip with VBteam for l' helps and the follow-up and your efforts with the service of all. I seek this VBstyle Element blue + for VB v 3.7.2 or 3.7.3.

I wish a long life with the forum and you remerci well high for all your efforts.

My sincere Nathalie friendships

Hoxxy

Moved to correct forum.

@ nathalie:
We have seperate forums/sections for requests and releases ;)

Filez

hammad who ever is proting the skin which is not NULLIFIED by vBGN as GYSN already removed the call back which is the link in the form. Your person has missed some areas they might need to look at. Quick Links section, Search section, there are a few missing security tokens, and some coding that needs a little tweaking... I did not install this I went through the xmls and found these..the skin will work the way you have it but the whole purpose of porting / updating a skin is to make it have all the bells and whistles and yea we sometimes miss things thus the reason for this post.

-Hammad-

filez said:
hammad who ever is proting the skin which is not NULLIFIED by vBGN as GYSN already removed the call back which is the link in the form. Your person has missed some areas they might need to look at. Quick Links section, Search section, there are a few missing security tokens, and some coding that needs a little tweaking... I did not install this I went through the xmls and found these..the skin will work the way you have it but the whole purpose of porting / updating a skin is to make it have all the bells and whistles and yea we sometimes miss things thus the reason for this post.
Don't blame me, 'cos I didn't do the coding, but if you wish, I'll do it myself.

Filez

hammad im not blaming you all I was doing was pointing out that the coder may want to slow down a bit and make sure all is there and also you asked for help in another post so I was trying to let you know but I see it falls on deaf ears..apology for the information ..never again.

-Hammad-

It falls on deaf ears? Quite the contrary my friend, every bit of advice that has EVER been given to me, I take seriously. Also, I was just stating that I didn't code it, but I can see now I used the wrong wording. :p Sorry for any 'offence' it may have caused you.

nathalie

Hello with all and all,

Firstly large a thank you for my friend Dutchwii for vbstyles Element skin for vbulletin 3.7.2 but maleuheusement it n' is not compatible with the version vb 3.7.3.

I would be grateful to you to want m' well; helped with found this version 3.7.3 still thank you for your efforts with the service for all and very long life life with the forum!!!.

My very sincere Nathalie friendships