ScriptsIn.com, Developed Site With Revenue.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
ScriptsIn.com is my main site at the moment but I am soon going to go on holiday for a while and can no longer run this.Age Of Site: 12 DaysTraffic:791 Uniques In 12 Days.Proof Of Traffic:Revenue:Total Revenue: $34.65Sales:85 Scripts Package: 6SMS Script: 3MySpace Train: 1.That's 10 sales in 12 days.Proof of revenue:This comes with resale rights of both the SMS Script and the MySpace Train, aswell as master resale rights of the 85 Scripts Package and the unique design layout made by myself.The way the person is notified of where to download the scripts are just replying to the email, I will give you email templates of what to reply with, the directories of the scripts are passworded.All revenue I have made has gone into advertising.There are topics all over the webmaster network and I have paid for 2 topics at sitepoint.com and paid advertising with clicksor.BIN: $350.I am only accepting the BIN price.If you wish to speak to me further add me on msn at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> Dropped To $350This will not drop again and is the only and final time.We have just made another sale of the MySpace Train.