Sage Timberline

liunx

Has anyone ever used any of the Timberline Office Programs? It's this software that my company bought a long time ago and can't get rid of now, and they just threw it at me and told me to learn how to program reports and databases with it. It's fairly easy, just a little bit bitchy sometimes because it's an old style program.<br /><br />Anyway, I'm running into problems here and there with it and if anyone here knows anything about it I'll consult with you guys about it. Timberline has their own little forum thing called TUG (timberline users group) but its not all that great.<br /><br />The only good thing about the program is that its so crappy and hard to use that they have seminars and classes and updates like once every 2 weeks. { .that == free vacations for Matt; }. They always pick really nice places to have classes too.. In may I'm spending a week at the Gaylord Opry land hotel in Nashville at the company's expense. Plus they are paying me to do it, so it's like being on the job =)<br /><br />*the down side is that I'm going with 2 other guys, so in sentence it sounds like this: "I'm going on a weeklong tug job at the gaylord with 2 guys"<br /><br /><br />=/
</div>