Restoring Database Error!

me50

hello guys, i have changed my host and uploaded whole files through ftp now when i am trying to restore(import) database through phpMyadmin. i am getting the error below:

Error

SQL query:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/export.php:190) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/ob.lib.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/export.php:190) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/header_http.inc.php on line 22

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/export.php:190) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/libraries/header_http.inc.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/export.php:190) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMy[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent ' at line 1

what should i do?

please i relly need help with this. thanks

me50

Grinderhand said:
I thought you might have had a buggy version, but that's the same as mine and mine works perfectly.

got any idea whats going wrong i have tried two three times but the same error it make 87 tables every time but not all n after gives the same error.

Grinderhand

My guess would be to get with your host about this as it looks like a problem of some kind with the phpmyadmin library files.

me50

Grinderhand said:
My guess would be to get with your host about this as it looks like a problem of some kind with the phpmyadmin library files.

okay i will put a support ticket and will post here if its solved. thanks anyway

me50

Grinderhand said:
BigDump: The Staggered MySQL Dump Importer

Never thought to ask you if this was a big DB you were trying to restore. This could probably do the job for you.

well when i tried to bigdump, i got an error that "Unable to open database". any help help!!!

also i contacted with my host they replied the following:

Hello, we tried 3 time to restore your database with the following error each time:

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 37740: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '<br />
<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent ' at line 1

can anyone help me out