[REQUEST] vbTubePRO - PRO

xenoth

hoxxy said:
I notice you have 3/4 request posts all within about 5 mins next time just edit original post! ;)

true, but it does make it easier to see what's what because he has written the title of the mod he's after as the title of each post. I actually like that alot more than the usual "PLLZZ 3 hacks urgent!"

incogNegro75

Actually it's SHE and I'd appreciate it if you will stop flaming my thread! I simply make a request - either fill it or STFU.

Thanx anyway...

incogNegro.

Daz

incogNegro75 nows how to behave on these forums as she is an ex staff member here so less flaming or her for no reason and more helping.

back to the subject matter, i haven't seen it in the wild yet but i'm off to have a better look now, will post back soon

Daz

incogNegro75

Nice share - who nulled the version though
And are you sure it's the pro version? Seems 1.2.9 hasn't even been released yet has it???

Thanx,

incogNegro.

Curve

that is what i use on mine. and it says pro when i installed it. So i am guessing it is.. And it works amazingly.

TheProphet

incogNegro75 said:
I never tried it - but how do you know it's not the pro version please?
Thanx,

incogNegro.

The Pro version lets you add the video's and manage categories.
Now it shows only the newest and most viewed video's.

nickniceman

Hi peoples i see you tire of searching it.I found it for 10 minutes.I just searched by names and filenames.
Here is your vBTubePRO v1.1.0 Beta 3 - it was was released 18 may 2008.
If this is what you were writing about, than give me a thanks.
Best Regards
Nick Niceman

incogNegro75

I didn't know DGT had released this. I'd even made request at Grinderz
I'm not sure they'd appreciate you removing their file information though (especially the dgt_released.nfo files) and posting as if it's you who did all the work to null.

That's not very cute - Anyway - thanx for letting us know about the release - Awesome post!

incogNegro.

Mirror: (original DGT package) RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

nickniceman

Hi.Thanks to Coolman and inconNegro75.I appreaciate your attention.
Now about release - dgt_released.nfo is nothing more than identification files.
I don't included them because in these files i didn't found any usefull info about vbtube pro,i just found copyright notes of DGT.
I will not argue with anyone uploading scripts with or without .nfo files.
I actually tried vbtube pro - but it's not what i am looking for.
I am looking for professional tube system for vb or as separate script with it's own flv converter which don't needs additional libraries.
I tried next,and they don't suits my needs:
Fast Free Media 1.3
MediaShare.v1.2.PHP.NULL-DGT
MediaSiteScript_1.0
So if you can advice something.I will be very appreciated.
And another my request will be about youtube like sites with full length movies,like
Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads or 66Stage : Free Movies Online
Best Regards
Nick Niceman

incogNegro75

Hmmm - I'm not sure if there is such a thing available for vBulletin. Would be interesting if there were - sorry can't help you :(

incogNegro.