[REQ] vBEnhancer mods

nexia

Hey kid, why don't you ask me directly?

nobody on the internet will ever provide them to you if you do not ask me first...

these scripts are not on the market yet, so take a break

nexia

the Language driven forum hack is just 10$, because the 10$ is used for supporting the client... clients can always download these "free" hacks without paying, but they receive no support... so yes you will have access to it freely, that's why it's useless to ask for a pirate on these...

btw, the MTF is far from free... for one reason: Jelsoft want to buy it. they do not want me to release it because it will break their marketshare. having a forum doing that much things for free would make them go bankrupt... anyway, i'm not doing it for Jelsoft but for my own wallet... i want them to buy the software ... mucho mucho dollars! ... and for that, they need proofs that it is used by many.

MTF itself is planned to be 150$ with a list of default addons, and some of the other addons are free or 10$... some big addons are higher in cost because they are using more resources, bring profit to your site, etc... so i want to profit from that fact. anyway, it's not personal... remember that some site owners receive hundreds of $$ each month for their subscriptions and Ads...

small sites do not really need MTF. so that's why i will provide a small mostly free version too, so you can receive each addon in a independant version, at low cost.

btw, i have plans with vbteam.info, having releases for the guys up here... i've asked a deal with .void... no response yet.. lol

nexia

hum, hebreu distribution, maybe not, but translation sure... i'll contact you {...} soon for that!

orelss

nexia said:
hum, hebreu distribution, maybe not, but translation sure... i'll contact you {...} soon for that!

No problem,
maybe later we´ll have distribution.
but first translation of course

GgAcE

nexia said:
the Language driven forum hack is just 10$, because the 10$ is used for supporting the client... clients can always download these "free" hacks without paying, but they receive no support... so yes you will have access to it freely, that's why it's useless to ask for a pirate on these...

btw, the MTF is far from free... for one reason: Jelsoft want to buy it. they do not want me to release it because it will break their marketshare. having a forum doing that much things for free would make them go bankrupt... anyway, i'm not doing it for Jelsoft but for my own wallet... i want them to buy the software ... mucho mucho dollars! ... and for that, they need proofs that it is used by many.

MTF itself is planned to be 150$ with a list of default addons, and some of the other addons are free or 10$... some big addons are higher in cost because they are using more resources, bring profit to your site, etc... so i want to profit from that fact. anyway, it's not personal... remember that some site owners receive hundreds of $$ each month for their subscriptions and Ads...

small sites do not really need MTF. so that's why i will provide a small mostly free version too, so you can receive each addon in a independant version, at low cost.

btw, i have plans with vbteam.info, having releases for the guys up here... i've asked a deal with .void... no response yet.. lol

What a load of junk. I will make sure I purchase your mods & redistribute them as I see fit for your "padding the wallet" comment.

Void is ignoring you for a reason ^_^

nexia

ARGH, no, we're doing it better on vBEnhancer.com ... no flaming, no cry-babies, just professional coders.. ;)