[Req] This Mod?

volgan

oki don't really know what the mod name is but here a pic of what it looks like and i would like it please and thank you
V pic V

p.n.c

<-- Link removed see 2 posts down -->

this is the mod

and for more sites that are supported, here are xml files u add to the hack from the admincp

in the hack alone there are enuff but this one has the sites that werent included

<-- Link removed see 2 posts down -->

PS: this mod is basically this, for example u add the mod which originally has youtube embedding
so all u have to do is put the youtube link u want to show ppl in ur post and instead of ppl going to youtube to see it, they will be able to watch without leaving the forum

props

Hoxxy

@ p.n.c: Go and read our rules about posting mods
No# 4:
"If size allows all uploads should be made via attachments, failing to do this will result in you post / link being deleted"

@ volgan:
volgan said:
ok thnx but is their any link to the actual mod itself?

The links are to media file sharing site, not more info about them :)

attached:

volgan

oh ok but is this the right one that I'm requesting and how do i use this mod too, their no directions on using it?

p.n.c

this is the right one
i have it installed on my forum

instructions are simple

import the hack from the 1st zip i gave u to the forum
and upload the files inside upload/forum to their places

whatever inside the folder upload/forum/admincp
goes to yoursiteforum/admincp folder

and so on

and usage is simple

go to youtube and find a video u like, any video, and get the link from the linkbar on ur browser and just post that link in the forum, just a link like Google but it shud be the video link from youtube

and submit and everything will be done automatically

p.n.c

Hoxxy said:
@ p.n.c: Go and read our rules about posting mods
No# 4:
"If size allows all uploads should be made via attachments, failing to do this will result in you post / link being deleted"

sorry was a mistake :D
but ive spend effort and its gone :(

thanks

volgan

yea i know that but is their some type of bbcode I'm suppose to use because nothing is showing up in the editor, no buttons nothing?, so ether I'm missing something really big here or I'm just aint doing it right?