[REQ] Star Wars The Old Republic Skin RIP

halabit

Hi guys

I found one great theme on Star Wars The Old Republic forum :

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I think they are using VBulletin 3.7.3 .

Is it possible that someone can rip that theme ( can that theme be rip ) ?

Thanks in advance for answer , Halabit

halabit

Hehe no no , you misunderstood me . Now when I re-read my last post I understand why .

I didn't meant you stole anything , I just asked if somebody is up to rip your skin ( or swtor skin ) because I like them both very much .
I search web for similiar skins to yours but didn't found nothing similiar .

Are you interested in sharing your VB skin with community :) ?

GgAcE

I didn't meant you stole anything , I just asked if somebody is up to rip your skin

So officer, I didn't sell the crack to the guy so he can get high... I sold it so I can support my kids.

Origin

halabit said:
Hehe no no , you misunderstood me . Now when I re-read my last post I understand why .

I didn't meant you stole anything , I just asked if somebody is up to rip your skin ( or swtor skin ) because I like them both very much .
I search web for similiar skins to yours but didn't found nothing similiar .

Are you interested in sharing your VB skin with community :) ?

No. Design your own.

Filez

Origin we all share here and if it is a nice theme then please do share. I understand the hostility but he/she didn't know. Your answer of just NO is not good. This community works best when we share..and I understand the time it took you but no one is safe from being ripped even us who do donated and such....

halabit

Origin , The Force have bring you to this community
icon10.gif
( not Analytics ) . Use the Force Crush on post button and post that theme !
icon6.gif
icon14.gif

Origin

filez said:
Origin we all share here and if it is a nice theme then please do share. I understand the hostility but he/she didn't know. Your answer of just NO is not good. This community works best when we share..and I understand the time it took you but no one is safe from being ripped even us who do donated and such....

I'm not here to share, the only reason I even know of this place is because he linked my site here, and I followed the trail with analytics. I'm not here to "share" my theme. I worked hard developing my theme so that it's an original creation of my own with the similar feeling of the official swtor site. The BIG and I emphasize the word BIG.. reason as to why I made my own skin is so I would stick out and be original. I could have easily just went to some site and downloaded a skin and had it up and running in a matter of minutes, but instead I chose to spend several hours making my own. So if I "share" my theme, it contradicts the purpose of me even doing that in the first place. So my answer of "no" is quite valid.

If I purposely made templates to share, that is one thing. That site is not one of them.

halabit

OK this is turn into Spanish/Mexican soup serie .

I understand you fully Origin and agree with you .

Moderator please lock or delete this topic .