[REQ]Reputation Displayed As Numbers

iPodHacker

Here ya go:

Reputation Displayed As Numbers

General Information

Old threads (no longer supported):
Reputation Displayed As Numbers - vBulletin.org Forum
Reputation Displayed as Numbers - vBulletin.org Forum

Posted in the 3.7.x forums under new username and to refresh support for the modification.

Don't forget to mark this modification as installed to receive update notifications. Rate it or vote for it if you really like it .

You can contact me for support through e-mail, or right here in this thread.

Modification Description

This modification does the following on the postbit display (X representing reputation gem image):

Before modification:
Rep: XXXXXXXXX

After modification:
XXXXXXXXX

Screenshots are available as attachments in this thread.

Installation Instructions

In "postbit" (horizontal style) and/or "postbit_legacy" (vertical style) template find:

PHP:
$post[reputationdisplay]

Replace with:

PHP:
<if condition="$post['showreputation']">$vbphrase[reputation]: $post[reputation]<br /></if>$post[reputationdisplay]

Please note that you might have to modify it to make it appear perfect on your skin. On my community's Graphite and iSkin styles I didn't have to do anything more special, but on Default Style style I had to place a <br /> in front of the "Replace with" code to make it appear on a new line.

Change Log

1.2 -> 1.21
- Fixed issue where reputation amount in numbers would still be displayed if user would have disabled reputation display through user control panel. (Thanks to airborneCAL for noticing this)

1.1 -> 1.2
- Replaced the string "Reputation" with $vbphrase[reputation]. (Thanks to Icy for noticing this)