[Req]MMORPG Pack Vbskinwork

GgAcE

I like how he combines 3 skins & says "package deal" yet sells it for $70.

How is that a package deal? It's the same skins with different pictures. Most people wont even use 2 out of the 3.

If this wasn't so damn expensive I would have made the purchase & nulled by now.

God Jon is a JOKE...... >.<

DON

GgAcE said:
I like how he combines 3 skins & says "package deal" yet sells it for $70.

How is that a package deal? It's the same skins with different pictures. Most people wont even use 2 out of the 3.

If this wasn't so damn expensive I would have made the purchase & nulled by now.

God Jon is a JOKE...... >.<
Agreed.. and it's $75.. :p

He probably jacked it up, because he knows his work is getting jacked. So why not jack up the prices...

It's his loss in the long run anyways... higher prices means less people to buy.

GgAcE

DON said:
Agreed.. and it's $75.. :p

He probably jacked it up, because he knows his work is getting jacked. So why not jack up the prices...

It's his loss in the long run anyways... higher prices means less people to buy.

His business decisions make me laugh.

DON

He's just some old prick sitting at his computer. He has nothing else to do, so he sells stuff.

BTW, half the skin on his forum aren't even his.

He buys full rights from people for the skins and sells them himself. It's all about money and sadly some people are falling for it. Easy way to make cash for John at least....