[REQ] kBank 2.1 - Money System or Latest Version for 3.7X

[KNOWN ISSUES - Download Issue Pack for these if needed]

1. After installing if you can not see kBank Salary Center under kBank menu, please download file "cpnav_kbank.xml" (attached) and upload overwrite into ./includes/xml

2. Please download customize_userinfo.kbank.php (attached below) and upload overwrite into ./kbank/itemtypes to fix HTML username/usertitle issue

Tactics

I have fixed the problem! All I had to do was edit my config.php and manually shut down plugins. Then, I went and uninstall ed it. After that I enabled plugins globally again and it works! But, I don't have kbank installed. Could someone upload this for me?

vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - kBank 2.1 - Money System

The above link is different from the links in this topic.

----------------------
Below link is where you can download any version of this modification:
Click Here! :)**still looking for above one though

Tactics

Does this work with vBulletin 3.7.3 Patch Level 1? Because, I cant enable the plugin without it causing a database error?

scheel

Well here is the update he made, that second post link you shared..I went to it and he doesnt have anything to download. Hope this helps your forum out.

Tactics

i guess its because you are using a MySQL version newer then 4.0... Because he said it wont work with MySQL 40., it needs to be at least 4.1. Could someone help me make it work with MySQL 4.0?