[REQ] gXboxLive - Xbox Live Leaderboard (3.7.x)

rtcl

I installed gxboxlive 2.1.8 on vbulletin 3.7.0 but didn´t work!!! Someone could help me on install please!!! This drive me crazy already.

Mecca

rtcl said:
I installed gxboxlive 2.1.8 on vbulletin 3.7.0 but didn´t work!!! Someone could help me on install please!!! This drive me crazy already.

Installation

1. Download the latest version and upload all files. Images go in the folders specific to your style.
2. Install the product.
3. Create a Single-Line Text Box User Profile Field for members to enter their Gamertag into.
* Go to yourdomain.com/forumdir/admincp/?loc=profilefield.php%3Fdo%3Dadd
* Single-Line Text Box
* Continue
* Title: Xbox Live Gamertag
* Description: Enter your Xbox Live Gamertag
* Regular Expression: ^([A-Za-z0-9 ]+)?$ (regex not required)
* The rest of the settings is your prefrence.
* Save
* Look and see what the field id number is for Xbox Live Gamertag, example field25.
4. Fill in the gXboxLive configuration options, make sure to enter the field id for the newly created Xbox profile field above.
* Go to yourdomain.com/forumdir/admincp/?loc=options.php%3Fdo%3Doptions%26dogroup%3Dgxbl_group
5. Send people to their user cp to enter their gamertags.
6. Wait up a few minutes for the gamertags to appear on the leaderboard.

rtcl

I followed all the instructions in the vbulletin .org, but nothing happened. Everything looks ok, but the gamertag doesn’t appeared. Can you help please? I´ve been tried everything I could, but it seens that will not going to work.

Link: forum.insidegames.com.br

Thanks!

topz

ow rtcl
i've replyed you on gz =]

i use the oldest version...
maybe some requeriments on your server is not right...
fopen? safe mode? i dont know.. i will see.

netmatrix

I added this to my forum, but the RANK image, REPUTATION image, SEND gamer message, and ADD gamer to friend list aren't showing up. Can someone please help me with this problem.

GgAcE

Your images are in the wrong directory. If you using any theme other then the default then you need to add the images to THAT theme as well.

This modification works 100% perfectly fine on my board. I am using a custom theme as well.

This worked much better then I expected.

Thanks!

Maverick

can anyone help me out with this, error... i have uploaded all files to the root directory and then when i upload the xml I get this...

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.0:

Invalid SQL:

ALTER TABLE `vbgxboxlive`
		DROP `id`,
		DROP `username`;

MySQL Error   : Can't DROP 'id'; check that column/key exists
Error Number  : 1091