REQ: a style

Filez

saijith were did you get this as I can not make anything show on the forum except default style and no images show what so ever. also translated the german to english and it appears its missing a file.

Installations guide for vbulletin Style’s
1. After download the downloadpack, extract it with Winrar or with Winzip

2. Now extract the Downloadpack in the mainfolder of your board "also named root folder"!

3. upload the folder "designs" to your server.

4. now go to ACP (Admin Controll Panell) and import the Styledata!

ADMINCP >> Styles & Templates >> Download / Upload Styles

In the table "Import Style XML File" upload the data:

were or what is download pack?

saijith

hmm... the images show up fine for me. Alls you have to do is upload the images, and import a XML File for your version. For download pack..... im not sure what that is. Did you check Style Vars to make sure your Forum Dictionary is right? Sometimes that can be the problem, if you have your forum in a /forum folder. And if thats the problem, you can try moving it to the home dictionary.

Filez

yeah I tried that and still no luck dont know whats up even edited the xml to reflect a diffrent directory and still no luck....guess im gonna have to pass on this one then...=(

Filez

saijith I got it working after much trials and errors it is up and running and in 3.7.2 version now =)..there was alot of buttons and misc images that had to be added as always when porting..thanks alot appreciate the skin =)