Remove 'Powered by Google' logo from Places API Dropdown

ceykan57

I'd like to remove this logo from the Google Places API drop-down. I'd like to put it elsewhere on the page as I think it kind of detracts from the aesthetics of the drop-down, especially when I've got multiple drop-downs in a row, all with the same logo.
bx63i.png
The problem I have is that I can't figure out how to inspect the element in order to see it's markup (I'm using Chrome, each time I try to inspect it, the drop-down disappears). The Developer Policies says:\[quote\] If your application displays Places API data on a map, that map must be provided by Google. If your application displays Places API data on a page or view that does not also display a Google Map, you must show a "Powered by Google" logo with that data. For example, if your application displays a list of Places on one tab, and a Google Map with those Places on another tab, the first tab must show the "Powered by Google" logo.\[/quote\]It doesn't state that it must be included on the dropdown, just that the logo must be included with the data. I have a container with multiple input fields in all making requests to the Places API, surely then I can just have the logo inside that container with all the input fields in?