Red Carbon 3.8.2 ported by Filez

Filez

Code:
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                              
                               ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±                                              
                               ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±                                              
            ±±±±±±±±  ±±±±±±±± ±ÛÛÛÛ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ÛÛÛ±                                              
            ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ±  ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ± ±ÛÛÛÛ±              ±ÛÛÛ±                                              
            ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ±  ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ± ±ÛÛÛÛ±              ±ÛÛÛ±                                              
            ±±ÛÛÛÛ±±  ±±ÛÛÛÛ±± ±ÛÛÛÛ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ÛÛÛ±                                              
             ±ÛÛÛÛ±    ±ÛÛÛÛ±  ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±±±±                                           
             ±ÛÛÛÛ±±±±±±ÛÛÛÛ±  ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
             ±±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±±  ±ÛÛÛÛ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
              ±±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±±   ±ÛÛÛÛ±               ±ÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
               ±±±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ±±±    ±ÛÛÛÛ±               ±ÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
                 ±±±±±±±±      ±ÛÛÛÛ±               ±ÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
                               ±ÛÛÛÛ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±ÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
      vBTEAM                   ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
      Release                  ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±                                           
                               ±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±                                           
                °°°                                                                                   
°°°°  °°° °°°   °Û°°°°°° °°°°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°° °°°°°   °°°°°°°° °°°°°° °°°°°°°                      
°ÛÛ°  °Û° °Û°   °Û°°ÛÛÛ°°°ÛÛÛÛÛÛ° °ÛÛÛ°° °°ÛÛÛÛ°°°ÛÛÛ°° °°ÛÛ°°ÛÛ° °Û°°Û°°°Û°ÛÛÛ°°                     
°°Û°  °Û° °ÛÛ°  °Û°°Û°°Û°°Û°°°°°° °Û°°Û°°°Û°°°°Û°°Û°°Û°°°Û°°Û°°Û° °Û°°ÛÛ°°Û°Û°°Û°                     
 °Û°  °Û° °Û°Û°°°Û°°Û°°°Û°Û°°°°   °Û°°°Û°°Û°°°°°°°Û°°°Û°°Û°°Û°°Û° °Û°°ÛÛ°°Û°Û°°Û°                     
 °Û°  °Û° °Û°°ÛÛ°Û°°Û°°°Û°ÛÛÛÛ°   °Û°°°Û°°Û°°ÛÛÛ°°Û°°°Û°°Û°°Û°°Û° °Û°°Û°Û°Û°Û°°Û°                     
 °Û°°°°Û°°°Û° °°ÛÛ°°Û°°Û°°Û°°°°   °Û°°Û°°°Û°°°°Û°°Û°°Û°°°Û°°Û°°Û° °Û°°Û°°ÛÛ°Û°°Û°                     
 °ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°°Û°  °°Û°°ÛÛÛ°°°Û°°°°°°°°ÛÛÛ°° °Û°°°Û°°°ÛÛÛ°° °Û°°Û°°Û°°°Û°°Û°°ÛÛ°Û°°Û°                     
 °°°°°°°°°°Û°   °°°°°°°° °ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°°ÛÛ°°  °°ÛÛÛ°° °ÛÛ°°  °°ÛÛ°°°ÛÛÛÛÛÛ°Û°°°Û°ÛÛÛ°°                     
         °ÛÛ°            °°°°°°°°°°Û°Û°°° °°°°°  °Û°Û°°° °°°° °°°°°°°°Û° °°°°°°°                      
         °°°°                     °Û°°ÛÛ°        °Û°°ÛÛ°           °ÛÛÛ°                              
                                  °°°°°°°        °°°°°°°           °°°°°                              

[ScRiPt iNfO]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»                                                                                                                   º
  Script name    : Red Carbon 3.8.2                                             º
  Supplied by    : vBTEAM [Filez]                                               º
  Nullified by   : vBTEAM [Filez]
  Created by     : vBTEAM []                                                    º
  Tested by      : vBTEAM [Filez,tstar]                                         º 
  Protection     : Removed.                                                     º
  Demo Site      :  screen shot provided                                        º
  Release date   : 04/05/2009                                                   º
  Release type   : vBulletin Style                                              º
  Price          : $0                                                           º
  vBTEAM website : http://vbteam.info                                           º
                                                                                º
[DeScRiPtIoN]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
This was requested by several diffrent members so I decided to port it.This     º
 is fully functional and released in 3.8.2                                      º
 theme was tested in IE 7,Firefox,Opera any questions or problems let           º
 let me know                                                                    º
[/End DeScRiPtIoN]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
[inStaLLatiOn]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
1. Login to your ACP and select Styles and Templates from the menu.             º
2. Select Download/Upload Style.                                                º
3. Scroll to Import Style XML File and browse to the XML file.                  º
4. Select Create new style                                                      º
5. Create a title for the new style.                                            º
6. Upload the folder styles to your /Root directory                             º
7.                                                                              º
                                                                                º
[/End inStaLLatiOn]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
[iNfO aBouT gRoUp]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹                                                                                 º
vBTEAM.iNFO invites anyone interesting in using vBulletin to join us.           º
                                                                                º
[/End iNfO aBouT gRoUp]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
[gReEtZ]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
Our greetz fliez to:                                                            º
                                                                                º
+ Our members - your the reason we keep this site going!                        º
+ GYSN and all the respectable groups in the scene.                             º
                                                                                º
[/End gReEtZ]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ͹
                                                                                º
[/End ScRiPt iNfO]ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ
will add site info in a few..

monoxera

OMFG THANK YOU!!!!

edit* this one seems kinda not working...

the usercp and everything is messed up and the logo is WAYY up!

Filez

this one works fine have tested for over a month now on 3 diffrent browsers...and your funny as this was a purchased skin with minimal updates......I did this just to see if some one would complain and you did lmfao...shows you dont know what your talking about.

Meghwar

hi FILEZ thanx for the style check the attach images and let me if this error from me or what.
error image when i load
goodcarbon from vbskinzone

thank you

Abe

Meghwar

Meghwar said:
hi FILEZ thanx for the style check the attach images and let me if this error from me or what.
error image when i load

thank you

Abe

thank you, it works , I activate the Red Carbon Style Options.

Very nice skin

Filez

Im glad you looked that is why I put it in the nfo without the red carbon product there are errors all over the place.... nice to see someone actuall reads things good job.

monoxera

Meghwar said:
error image when i load

thank you

Abe

Yea see that's the same exact thing i got

how'd you fix it?

sorry filez

Meghwar

monoxera said:
Yea see that's the same exact thing i got

how'd you fix it?

sorry filez

mono load the 2nd XML file called Redcarbon.xml to your ACP / Plugins & Products/ Manage Products / Add/Import Product then Import the file name Red Carbon.xml

important after you install the xml:

go to ACP / vBulletin Options / vBulletin Options /Red Carbon Style Options and select YES from the Turn on 2 tier navigation system?.

monoxera

Oh... okay i had to load that page. is there a way to delete the blog button, portal button projects button, and the blo button?

mmmxiv

monoxera said:
Oh... okay i had to load that page. is there a way to delete the blog button, portal button projects button, and the blo button?

go to vBPhrases and search for the phrases if you have the blog/project/portal installed, if you don't, go to the navbar template and search for "Blogs" "Projects" and "Portal"

monoxera

mmmxiv said:
go to vBPhrases and search for the phrases if you have the blog/project/portal installed, if you don't, go to the navbar template and search for "Blogs" "Projects" and "Portal"

where in navbar template?

styles manager> edit templates > navbar?

navbar doesn't exist