[RC2]vbulletin.org lookalike By HoxxyByDesign

Hoxxy

This is my take on creating a vb.org style hope you like it

770px fixed as is vb.org
plain logo PSD included
1x mod/hack (optional)

You will have to edit the tab links yourself (im not a mind reader...lol)
Just open header template and search for:
link 1
and add links of your choice
to add more links just copy and paste the "<a href=" code

One product install is needed, It is in the xml folder no template edits needed so just upload as product it enables the posting rules in editor
If you dont want to install it you will have to revert the postingrules template(dont worry it won't f*ck up the style).

I created this style in ie7 and so isnt really FF compatable sorry guys and dolls

as usual basic instructions can be found in the attachment and if you find any bugs please pm me straight away so I can fix them ;)

Note:
3 missing images found 08.04.08 - 9:30pm
_navbitshadow.gif - put in misc folder
collapse_tcat_collapsed.gif - put in buttons folder
collapse_tcat.gif - put in buttons folder

Dot of Doom fix:
In FORUMHOME template find:
PHP:
$forumbits

above this find and delete:

PHP:
<thead>
</thead>

New attachment with fixs applied 10th April 08

betrocker

One problem...see attachment...how to remove that what ever it is?

I didn`t make any changes in files or templates,just upload it and that is what i get...everything else working fine.

betrocker

betrocker said:
One problem...see attachment...how to remove that what ever it is?

I didn`t make any changes in files or templates,just upload it and that is what i get...everything else working fine.

I have found what is wrong :) When I remove line for navshadow in navbar template there is no pic placeholder like in the attachment that i post but then there is now shadow on navbar...maybe the picture is missing in files?

I have check the downloaded files images/misc and there is no _navbitshadow.gif.

Hoxxy

betrocker said:
I have found what is wrong :) When I remove line for navshadow in navbar template there is no pic placeholder like in the attachment that i post but then there is now shadow on navbar...maybe the picture is missing in files?

I have check the downloaded files images/misc and there is no _navbitshadow.gif.

Thanks I have added _navbitshadow.gif as attachment.

KeIzHA

Hoxxy i need your help..

I have found a strange "dot" image in this style (index.php only) .. (see attch)
:(

sorry my english bad :D
and
thanks for the style, nice in FF.

Hoxxy

KeIzHA said:
Hoxxy i need your help..

I have found a strange "dot" image in this style (index.php only) .. (see attch)
:(

sorry my english bad :D
and
thanks for the style, nice in FF.

This only seems to show in FF and I did state in my original post that this style not really FF friendly, I will take alook and try to fix.

ahmedr

thanks man, been looking for something like this for a long time
now I can edit the buttons, color & style to suite my needs
thanks very much bro

Gantz

Great style, I hope it will be FF compatible real soon. also what is that little dot on the index? the dot of doom also shows in the Habbo theme (not a big deal just would like to know what that is.) :)

Hoxxy said:
What lines where they?

Code:
<version>1.1.2</version>
	<url>http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=129349</url>
	<versioncheckurl><![CDATA[http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/misc.php?do=versioncheck&t=129349]]></versioncheckurl>

No big deal, just my personal preference. You did a killer job on this style...good work Hoxxy!