Projects Planet Presents Contacts Inviter (For VB 3.7.xx)

Mecca

Projects Planet Presents Contacts Inviter (For VB 3.7.xx)

What is contacts inviter :
Projects Planet Contacts Inviter script is a powerful php script which brings massive amount of traffic to your website as well as it boosts your website visibility. Your visitors simply provide their email address and password (In this case only Yahoo) and this script fetches a list of contacts into an array/list. The mass invitation mails are sent to all/selected contacts with just 1 click.
This thing basically works like contacts inviter u see at myspace.com, hi5.com etc...

Note : This add on is able to extract only yahoo contacts. Please scroll down to see Full Version of this contacts importer.

Demo (Full Version Script) : Contacts Inviter
(just input your yahoo account details and see demo there...)

Requirements :

* PHP 4.3 or Higher.
* cURL 7.1 or higher (7.10 or higher required for compression support)

For curl test, download attached curltest.php file, upload it on your server and run it. It will show you whether curl is installed on your server or not.

Installation :
Its damn easy!!
1. Extract contents of "Projects Planet Contacts Inviter.zip".
2. Edit "Upload/msg.txt" and write your own invitation mail message in there.
3. Edit "Upload/sub.txt" and write your own invitation mail subject in there.
4. Edit "next.php". Its a page displayed after contacts are successfully invited.
4. Upload all the contents of folder "Upload".
Thats it!! access yourdomain.com/importer.php
now you can integrate importer.php in your VB forum any way you like.

I've integrated the script in Projects Planet as a final step in registration process. If you want to see the demo how i've integrated then -
Integration Demo :
1. Go to Projects Planet - Engineering, Diploma And All Kind Of Technical College Students Lounge
2. Click on register and at final step you will see...

How do i integrate script in my forum just like Projects Planet did?? :
1. Go to"Admin-cp"
2. Expand "Languages And Phrases" and click on "Search in phrases"
3. Search for text :

Code:
Thank you, <strong>{1}</strong>. Your registration is now complete.<br />

4. It will open "Varname : $vbphrase[registration_complete]"
5. In text field write your message or refer to Projects Planet message below :

Code:
Thank you, <strong>{1}</strong>.<strong>You are just 1 step away from registration!!</strong>
<br/>
<h1>Final Step :</h1>
Invite your friends to join you at Projects Planet! <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.projectsplanet.com/importer.php"><strong>Click Here To Proceed To Final Step.</strong></a>
<br/>
<br/>
You can invite your friends/contacts from <strong>Orkut, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, Thunderbird, ICQ, AOL, Live, Rediffmail, Indiatimes, Lycos, Myspace, Facebook, Friendster, and many more.</strong>
<br/>
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.projectsplanet.com/importer.php"><strong>Continue >></strong></a>

5. Click on "Save" button and thats all!!

Customization / Style Modification :
Do not remove "powered by" line from the footer...

supportsyo1.jpg

If you want to get full version of this script which supports following webmails and social networking websites, go to below url :
Click Here to get Full Version

nitins60

he's one of my friends and working with it.. already full version s n our hands but making it lighter using AJAx and will release next week