problem: Infraction not expired

SpeedRazors

is the vbulletin date alright ?? is it the date of today, and vbulletin time also oke ?

what version vb are you using.. maybe time to upgrade, and besides that :) i am not using there infraction system, hate the thing :) using Advanced Warning System (AWS) you can also use smith's warning system

nadav064

SpeedRazors said:
is the vbulletin date alright ?? is it the date of today, and vbulletin time also oke ?

what version vb are you using.. maybe time to upgrade, and besides that :) i am not using there infraction system, hate the thing :) using Advanced Warning System (AWS) you can also use smith's warning system

I using a version 3.6.8
if i'm install AWS this is repair it problem?

SpeedRazors

AWS is a normal hack like all others, has nothing to do with the infraction system, you can do the same stuff and much more but its nothing like infractions :) :) only better and easier

SpeedRazors

again remove the infraction in your admincp.. goto users menu and search for the user with the infraction, now remove the points there, also in admincp you can go to the Infractions menu, then goto View Infractions and see the statistics, there you can redraw and remove the infractions also