[Problem] Icash

SpecterX

well i just installed the Icash Mod for my forum my VB version is 3.8.0 well when i try to send cash to any user appears this problem

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.0 Release Candidate 1:

Invalid SQL:
update user set Coins = Coins + '500' where username = 'SpecterX';

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'Coins' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Monday, March 30th 2009 @ 03:38:05 PM
Error Date    : Monday, March 30th 2009 @ 03:38:06 PM
Script        : http://theartofbeyond.softhard.es/admincp/icashadmin.php?do=dodonatemember
Referrer      : http://theartofbeyond.softhard.es/admincp/icashadmin.php?do=donatetoall
IP Address    : 190.37.210.41
Username      : SpecterX

how can i fix this, theres something i did wrong?

regards

CurveGotti

Icash options -
Icash Options said:
Money row
What the money row is in your user table, this can be used for easy integration amongst your favorite hacks! (default is money)

Define what cash is called on your board. On ours it is called money... if you dont know you'll have to look at the user table... if you don't have a field in the user table you'll have to create one.

SpecterX

CurveGotti said:
Icash options -

Define what cash is called on your board. On ours it is called money... if you dont know you'll have to look at the user table... if you don't have a field in the user table you'll have to create one.

Many thanks, well i changed the the definition back to money, but ive tried to send money and, nothing happens, it appears that ive send the money but when y check the acc he dont recieve notheing, what should i do?

CurveGotti

multiple question answer... since I dont know your site I cant really tell you whats going on....

do you have SQL permission? if not and you have ftp access modify your config file so you can run SQL... then Run
Code:
SELECT * FROM user

( # of results doesnt really matter you can set it to one if you want because you just need to see the column headings.)

look at the columns in your user table and see if there are any fields that would define money.... ie money, icash, cash,.... if there are no fields I would probably just manually create one... if there is one and it's called money.... then I really don't know what to tell you... must either be something wrong with the hack or you just arn't doing something right.