Prevent redirect to login for Spring Security

Coamfoumn

I have Spring MVC + Spring Security project.\[code\]<http auto-config="true" access-denied-page="/security/accessDenied" use-expressions="true" disable-url-rewriting="true">... <intercept-url pattern="/dashboard/myaccount/**" access="hasAnyRole('ROLE_PERSON', 'ROLE_DEALER')"/>...<form-login login-page="/security/login" authentication-failure-url="/security/login?error=true" default-target-url="/security/success" username-parameter="email" password-parameter="secret"/><logout invalidate-session="true" logout-success-url="/index" logout-url="/security/logout"/>\[/code\]If a user goes to login page, if successful will be redirected to "/security/success" where I do more stuff in the controller with the session object (record userID, ...etc)My problem is when an GUEST user is going to /dashboard/myaccount (which requires AUTH), he is being redirected to LOGIN page (Which I don't want, I prefer a 404 thrown). After that Spring Security is not redirecting to /security/success. Instead is redirected to /dashboard/myaccount.I would prefer to find a way to disable completely this redirection to login page in case of GUEST trying to access a AUTH page.Is any way to do this? Tnx